Name: Masih Eghdami
Address: Rm. 2447A, CIEMAS Bldg., Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Pratt School of Engineering, Duke University, Durham, NC, 27708, USA
- 09/2014 – Present: Ph.D student in Hydrology and Fluid Dynamics.
- 09/2009 – 06/2014: B.S. in Civil Engineering, Mathematics Minor, Sharif University of Technoogy.
- 06/2012 – 09/2013: Research Assistant under Dr. Jamali at Environmental Hydrodynamics and Fluid Mechanics Group, Sharif University of Technology.
- 09/2014 – 06/2015: Research Fellowship, Duke University.
- 06/2015 – Present: Research Assistant, Duke University.
- Eghdami, M., Kim, E. J., and Barros A. P., 2017: High-resolution mapping and scaling behavior of passive L-band measurements and soil moisture retrieval in complex terrain. 38th PIERS symposium, May 22-25, 2017, St Petersburg, Russia.
- Eghdami, M. and Barros, A.P., 2017: Modeling multiscale interactions in orographic moist processes - convective/nonconvective and isotropic/anisotropic turbulence transition. 97th AMS Annual Meeting, Jan. 22-26, 2017, Seattle, WA.
- Barros A.P., Eghdami M., Duan Y., Wilson A.M., 2016: To Catch a Cloud - Multiscale precipitation processes in the Andes and in the Himalayas. AGU Fall Meeting, Dec. 12-16, 2016, San Francisco, CA.
- Eghdami, M., and Barros, A.P., 2016: Analysis of vertical scaling of horizontal wind kinetic energy spectra. Poster session presented at the GEWEX convection-permitting climate modeling meeting, September 2016, Boulder, CO, USA.